Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Dipping toes...

Agreed! It has been a ridiculously long time since my last post. 

Anyhoooo....

Last night, my brain decided to go rogue which is not unusual. But the problem it creates....
 I can't sleep worth a damn.

My brain decided to draft a letter (AS MY HEAD HIT THE PILLOW!!!) to Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith about the decor of their home. 


Smith Family

Then it switched to thinking about a service manger who just left us, who is coincidentally...black. (I don't think it is a coincidence that he is black, I'm fairly certain that his parents are also black.)


Standing in for a former service manager


Which lead to the revelation that, I, myself, am also African-American. More on that later.


Girl With a Pearl Earring, oil on canvas, c. 1670, 46.5 cm by 40 cm


Which led my brain to conclude, I need a release. 

So, I will resume blogging so my brain can vomit out all the ridiculousness, so I can sleep in peace.

So, look forward to such blog titles as: 

Black As Me

For Pete's Sake, Learn to Drive

Snoopy Recreates His Tour of Viet Nam

What the Hell is That?!

and

Dear Smith Family


As always, thank you for giving me your time.


 

PS. I missed you guys!  : )

2 comments:

  1. Well I'm back!!! Glad to see you. Blog away, looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to be back, 1st Man! And thanks so much for coming back! : )

      Delete

Signature

...