Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Hello? Spring?

So after our beautiful day here in Colorado. I'm talkin' mid70's here, folks.

It's,

Well,

not my snow
via

Umm, snowing.

And snowing and snowing.

not my snow
Did I mention the snow?

Anyhoo...with this reverse in the weather, I want something hot and yummy to eat.

I was going to go with some cardamom cookies. But instead ended up making chicken curry.

FOR THE FIRST TIME!!

Now, I want you to picture this...

Me, roasting the spices...

Me, turning on the stove fan....

Monkeys having sneezing fits...

Me, having to open all the doors to get the aroma

OUT, OUT, OUT!!!!!!!

Now, the lesson learned here folks, is........

NEVER EVER EVER 
MAKE CHICKEN CURRY IN THE WINTER!!

You can get the recipe here

It tastes pretty dang good. However, I didn't follow the recipe, mostly. Yes, I'm one of those people.

Oh, and don't forget....

NEVER EVER EVER 
MAKE CHICKEN CURRY IN THE WINTER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

...