Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I am terrified....

Well, if you read yesterday's post. You know that I made chicken curry, for the first time.

Well, since I only cook for me....

I finagled with the recipe and made a crock pot full.

I don't know, what's that, 40, 50 gallons?

So, this morning I awoke to the scent of chicken curry still permeating the entire house.

I have 5 or 6 of those wax warming things around the house and that mixed with the chicken curry...

via


Well, it's legendary.

Now, here's my dilemma...

The chicken curry is currently residing in the crockpot with the lid tightly on, in the refrigerator.

via


The chicken curry is very tasty.

But, I don't dare heat it up.

And I'M TERRIFIED TO OPEN THE LID.


I am seriously considering calling a hazmat team.
via

  -*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

...