Friday, December 14, 2012

The Importance of Drug Testing

Well, not your typical day around here.

Today was a day with a few glitches.

No biggie!

I even got to meet a few cute doggies today.


I was in a customer's home and was introduced to the family dog.
OMG!  I have never seen a three legged dog in real life before this!
Sooooo cooool!

Friendly little beast.
I itched the itchy spots,
and we were "besties" for life!

So, I continue doing what I do.
Talking to the customer while walking around their home.

Lalalala...(that's me being oblivious.)

Then.....

something went...

well...

 kinda wrong....


That little beast snuck up behind me and bit me on the calf.

I didn't even turn around.
Or yell.
Or scream.
Or cry.

All I said was "Well, he got me."
The owner of the said "bestie" turned beast, says....

"Oh, that almost never happens."

"She was just trying to get your attention."

"She has alot of herd dog in her."

Oh.
Okay.
Umm...

I just continue on with what I am doing, trying to mentally assess the damage to my calf.

Hurts? Check.
Stings? Check.

The customer says she just got my pant leg.
Umm..No.

I tell the customer not to worry, dogs do what dogs do.
I truly wasn't angry.

I'm really not sure if she apologized to me for her dog's behavior.
I was too busy concentrating on doing my job so I could leave and assess the damage.

I complimented her on her home and wished her a Happy Hanukkah and left.

What I found when I went outside were two bloody puncture wounds.
And not one hole in my pants.
Awesome!

I debated whether to go back and show her, but I didn't.
What would be the point?

I made a call to the office so they could get the paperwork going for my....

get this....

wait for it....

wait for it....

DRUG TEST.

Yes, I have to get a drug test because a dog bit me.

HELLO!!!!

THE

DOG 

BIT

ME!!!


DID 

NOT 

BITE

THE 

DOG!!!!

*le sigh*



Ps... The results are not back yet. But I can tell you that I aced that test.
Pss...Just wait until I tell you of the urgent care care. Pffftt.

 

4 comments:

  1. You may have just look like a sheep running a little wild.

    Maybe you SHOULD have bit the dog.??

    ReplyDelete

Signature

...