Monday, March 18, 2013

To Vegetarianism or not to Vegetarianism?

That is the question.

Okay, not really.

However, I have just lost my mind. I have spring fever and in the throes of springliness ecstasty, I have purchased seeds. 

Oh, and just like you with your little unspeakable shoe buying fetish. I believe I have bought up enough seed to feed a small African nation. 
Just to give you a small glimpse of my seed purchases...here goes....

Flowers
Mammoth Russian Sunflowers
Black eyed Susans

Tomatoes
Coustralee
Brandywine Pink
Golden Sunburst
Black Krim
Green Sausage 
Djena Lee's Golden Girl
Amish Paste
Roma

Sweet Peppers
California Wonder
Chocolate
Emerald Giant
Horizon
Lilac Bell
Midnight Dreams
Purple Beauty
Sunbright
White Bell

Eggplant
Snowy Hybrid
Applegreen
Millionaire Hybrid
Rosa Bianca
Black Beauty

Spearmint

Hot Peppers
Hot Lemon
Hungarian Wax
Greek Pepperoncini
Jalapeno Early
Yellow Cayenne Hybrid

Watermelon
Moon and Stars
Sugar Baby

Pumpkin

Small Sweet Sugar Pie
Connecticut Field

Swiss chard Fordhook Giant

Black Beauty Zucchini

Beans
Dragon Tongue
Provider Bush 
Cherokee Wax

Okra

Early Frosty Pea

Corn
Golden Cross Bantam Hybrid
Peaches and Cream

Lemon Cucumber

So, you see...vegetarianism is not going to be an option this summer. More like a commandment from the garden.


via

.


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

...