Monday, October 15, 2012

30 Days 'til THE MOVE

In the spirit of getting off my ass bum, rear, derriere, etc. I am posting my list of things to do, in hopes this will keep me on track on getting my ass, bum, rear, derriere, etc. in gear and out the door and on to my next ADVENTURE.




  1. October 15, Monday   Empty all available storage bins and clean thoroughly. 
  2. October 16, Tuesday    Winter bedroom- bag clothing for Goodwill (be harsh) Clean all items that I will be bringing with me and pack them up. Items not going to Goodwill, photograph them for Craigslist. 
  3. October 17, Wednesday  Chicken house- through cleaning and remove all things that are not living. Replace straw. Photograph chickens for Craigslist posting. TOMORROW IS TRASH DAY!!!
  4. October 18, Thursday    Master bedroom closet and linen closet-bag clothing for Goodwill (be harsh) Clean all items that I will be bringing with me and pack them up. Items not going to Goodwill, photograph them for Craigslist.
  5. October 19, Friday    Bathroom #2- Clean and remove all items. Replace shower head. As I was reviewing my list, I almost forgot My Bathroom. Do it!
  6. October 20, Saturday   Summer bedroom and closet- bag clothing for Goodwill (be harsh) Clean all items that I will be bringing with me and pack them up. Items not going to Goodwill, photograph them for Craigslist. Dust, including fan and blinds. Vacuum and wash walls.
  7. October 21, Sunday   Third bedroom and closet- bag clothing for Goodwill (be harsh) Clean all items that I will be bringing with me and pack them up. Items not going to Goodwill, photograph them for Craigslist. Dust, including fan and blinds. Vacuum and wash walls.
  8. October 22, Monday   Kitchen pantry and cabinets clean out. Keep bare minimum on dishes and favorite cooking items. (Seriously, you can buy more later.) Photograph all remaining items and post on Craigslist. Clean floors and walls and behind that behemoth of a fridge. Clean air vent.
  9. October 23, Tuesday   Living room and utility closets. Clean out and vacuum. Wash living room walls and windows. Repair screen. Don't forget to empty living room closet.
  10. October 24, Wednesday  Front, back and side yard clean out. TOMORROW IS TRASH DAY!!!
  11. October 25, Thursday  Laundry room and hall closet. Be sure laundry room closet is empty. Take photos of washer and dryer. 
  12. October 26, Friday  Clean out of garage begins....
  13.  October 27, Saturday Clean out of garage ends.
  14. October 28, Sunday    ???
  15. October 29, Monday  ???
  16. October 30, Tuesday  ???
  17. October 31, Wednesday   HALLOWEEN!!!! TOMORROW IS TRASH DAY!!!
  18. November 1, Thursday Post my chickens on Craigslist...awww, my chickies!!!
  19. November 2, Friday    Get car to mechanic for tune up.
  20. November 3, Saturday  ???
  21. November 4, Sunday   ???
  22. November 5, Monday  ???
  23. November 6, Tuesday  ???
  24. November 7, Wednesday TOMORROW IS TRASH DAY!!!!
  25. November 8, Thursday???
  26. November 9, Friday ???
  27. November 10 Saturday    Clean oven and burners, freezer and fridge.
  28. November 11,  Sunday Post W/D on Craigslist
  29. November 12, Pack remaining kitchen items
  30. November 13, Last trip to Goodwill. Final cleaning of my bathroom. Last of the vacuuming and pack it up.

Of course, I reserve the right to rearrange this list at will. But,
I can no longer procrastinate!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

...