Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Games Monkeys Play


This is a box.
This is a night table.

In my house every thing must be put away immediately or it disappears.

No dirty clothes on the floor.

Groceries put away.
Shoes in the closet.


Drinks must be drunk like this.


Any thing remotely interesting must be placed behind a drawer or door.

This morning I woke up to the sound of my keys hitting the floor. Oh, and I woke up also to find that I have gone blind. 

Okay, not blind really. My glasses disappeared in the night.

"Why, O Why must this stuff always happen to me?" I bemoaned, wailed and carried on in sniveling worm-like fashion.

Because...

I didn't use this
on this
So now, I must find my glasses and the car keys that have been missing for a month in something that looks like this.


*le sigh*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

...