Friday, October 19, 2012

みそ or 味噌

Welcome back to another episode of Shopping Experiences with the Chick.

Today's feature is:

Shopping Experiences with the Chick at......
a Grocery Store.

I recently and I do mean recently, found this little known website named Pinterest. So after pinning the world and back, I have made the resolution to try these little recipes that I have "pinned". I only have about 600 to wallow through. And What? You know about Pinterest, Love Pinterest and are willing to marry Pinterest? Yeah, I know. I'm a late bloomer born under a rock.

Anyways, I got a wild hair to make a couple variations of miso soup. (Totally stolen from pins, but credited to the orginal source.)








Miso (みそ or 味噌?) is a traditional Japanese seasoning produced by fermenting ricebarley, and/or soybeans with salt and the fungus kōjikin (麹菌?), the most typical miso being made with soy.---wikipedia sourced

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG....AFTER COMPLETING MY VERY ROUGH DRAFT.and yes I constantly save....OMG OMG OMG....BLOGGER CRAPPED OUT ON ME....I IS SAD....AND A LITTLE ACK!!!! anyways after I get over my depression about this I will repost.

You will thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

...