Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Why This Son Is My Favorite


My baby boy is just incredible. Smart, handsome, kind...yeah, I know, just like yours.

But my boy is better and this is why.

Did he develop the cure for cancer?
No.
Did he rescue an orphan moose, hand feed it back to health and release it back to the wild?
No.

But he did take my picture.
Then he drew on the picture, in purple.

He drew a purple crown on my head and wrote, "My Mom" on the bottom of the photo in purple.

Then he sent it to a bunch of his friends.

Think about what he did. Reread it.

Now you must be thinking, "Awww, how sweet! He does love his Mom soooo very much!"
And you would be correct.

The best part of all this?
My son is not 6, 10 or 15 years old.

He is a 6'3" 25 year old man.

And yes, he loves me very much!


 
Ps. He is my only son, that's why he's my favorite son. I tell him this all the time! Of course, he is my only child, so I can get away with it!

1 comment:

  1. When/if he gets full of himself you can also tell him he's your least favorite son.

    My son, though he's only 11, calls himself a redneck mama's boy. He heard it somewhere and thinks it's great. I've tried to tell him it's not usually a compliment, but he doesn't care.

    ReplyDelete

Signature

...