Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Stuff I saw last week



Okay, not him.

But I did see an all pink this.


Another thing I saw, I first thought Ostrich.


But no. But there were 5 wild turkeys next to 25 in downtown Denver.
Please don't ask me why I thought Ostrich. I do not know.

via
I had a evaluator for half the day. And at one of the properties, I looked up and they had a huge green balloon floating above the complex.
Not a green ballon
So, I did what most people would do and asked our guide, "What is the circumference of the balloon?"
Most people would ask that wouldn't they?

Anywhoo...she replies, "That's a good question."
And I responded, "I know!"

My evaluator looks up and says to me, "I would never have seen that."
I looked back to the sky and said, "I always look to the sky, you never know when you will find a rainbow."

The next day, there was a meeting and my evaluator was there.
I asked, "Did we ever find out what the circumference of the balloon was?"

He laughed and said, "Twelve feet, I looked it up."

Impression made, I rest my case.

 

1 comment:

Signature

...