Friday, June 28, 2013

I Really Need A Bed!

Well, I'm back.

Sorry about the hiatus. My son was here, and well, time spent with him is the most important thing to me.

Now, before your feelings get hurt, I think about you all every day. At least once when a blog idea hits and then at least one other time. When I feel guilty for not writing. But because of the hiatus, I am constipated.

Not, can't poop, constipated. It's a mental constipation. I've written multiple blogs in my head, it's stuffed. And I just have a little bitty hole for it to fall out. Yes, it's true. I do have a hole in my head.

Anywhoo... I need a bed.

I would L O V E to have a hanging bed but the construction of this house is not conducive to that.

So, I have found a few ideas.

And these are them.

via
I can't do white, it's something to do with owning 5 monkeys. I'm thinking an espresso finish.

How about a foot bench to match?

via

And of course, matching nightstands.

via
I am going to be a train soon.



2 comments:

  1. We got a new bed a few months back. I also refinished our night stands. I like the bed you have picked out. Will you be getting a new mattress too?

    I'm glad you got to spend time with your son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yes, a new mattress also. I need to figure out how to make the legs longer! I can't make the night stands I don't have all the tools for that. But the bed and bench? Yeah, I think I can!

    ReplyDelete

Signature

...