Saturday, June 29, 2013

Chickens

I miss owning chickens.
I swear I'm on the verge.
I almost hit the click button.
I would have ordered about 40.
I am nuts!

I mean, where would they live?
Where would they grow up?
What would eat them first?
Coyotes?
Hawks?
Monkeys?

So, yesterday when I was looking for bed plans....

O M G!!!

I found this....

Step One.

Brood Cabinet

Step Two.

via
Step Three.

awwwww

Step Four.

via
And finally,

Step Five.

via

OOoo, OOoo, I almost forgot!!

Step Six!


I am promising myself, that I will not buy chicks until I make the brood cabinet. And I want a bed more than chickens.

Mostly.

 

6 comments:

  1. alternatives...
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9iG9gDgCJZk/TdhzHW2jQAI/AAAAAAAAACA/JCnwMavGkSI/s1600/IMG_0336.JPG

    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-a_AYbDWGtKg/TauZ-FDM8HI/AAAAAAAADRU/2DamEM2H2K8/s1600/100_6958.JPG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you still alive? Have the monkeys staged a coop and left you locked in the cellar? Have you been abducted by aliens and left without any memory?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where have you been? Miss you. And we want chickens bad as well. Of course, not being at the farm full time means no, but at least 2nd Family who IS out there has some and we can get our "real eggs" (as I jokingly call them) fix every time we go out there, ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crazy busy, but I think I am back. I missed blogging way to much! Missed everyone too!

      Delete
  4. Checking in again to make sure you're ok. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Signature

...