Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Saturday Celebrity Sighting


So, as I mentioned in yesterday's post, my boy and I ended up at a portion of the local Pride Fest. That's what it is called. Not the Gay Pride Fest, just Pride Fest. When I heard about it on the radio advertised as a Pride Fest, I was a little confused. Was it just a regular fest, where everyone can dress like peacocks and get pissed off because I am staring or was it a Gay Pride Fest, where my delicate sensibilities would have to be left back at the car.

Was the Pride Fest, Gay or not?!
Bilingual... I will let the joke rest right here. Thank you very much!  via


Well, when the DJ's brought on a guest spokesman, a guy named "Flaming" or "Flamboyant", those pieces of the puzzle fell into place. I'm smart like that!

via

Suffice to say the whole gay pride fest is not to my taste.

via
 For that matter, neither is a redneck chili cook off, but I digress.

This post is about a HUGE SUPERSTAR SIGHTING!

Right here in Denver, of all places! And at the Pride Fest. Trust me it was way gay.

I was staring at a lesbian's shoes, kinda. They were black and neon green Ugg-type boots. Where the hell do you buy such things? I even Googled them. Nothing, nada, zip!

See how distracting the Ugg's were? I can't even keep a coherent thought.

Dammit!

SO, WE WERE WALKING DOWN THE STREET.

And I saw this a few feet ahead of us.

Dammit! Typing the word feet made me think of those boots again. Hold on, gotta Google and make sure they are not anywhere on the net. BRB.

Okay, back. They are not boots. They are leg warmers and here they are.

CRAP ON A STICK, THEY ARE DISTRACTING!!
A cross between a raccoon and Frankenstein? 

Radioactive zebra Sasquatch? 

Giant Alien caterpillars?

What are they??


OMG!!! 
CAN I FINALLY GET BACK TO MY POST?
SHEESH!!

Anywhoo... we saw this.

Oh, for pete's sake! Not one photo of the back of his head! I even looked up the back of Ellen Degeneres' head. Oh, and the irony is not lost on me!

Here's his damn picture.

Rod Stewart via
Yes, Rod Stewart. I wasn't sure it it were him, so I listened to him speak. Well, he does have an English accent. I had to have a better look so I steered the boy next to the wall. Nah, that's not him.

Besides, why would Rod Stewart be at a Don't mention the word Gay Pride Fest? I could understand Cher, but Rod? Is Rod a closet fag hag? Can a man even be a fag hag? No, I think that would just make him gay.

Anywhoo....

But wait! Now that I had to look up his picture for this post, I'm not sure if it was him or not.

So, maybe it was an impersonator? But, I must say, if I were to be a Rod Stewart impersonator, I think I would choose a younger Rod! 

Pfft...no pun intended.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

...