Friday, June 14, 2013

The Best Practical Joke EVER!!!!!!

With my job, I drive around alot! So, I am sorry to say that it gives me plenty of time to think. I think of lots of things, but I forget to write them down. Then, if you and I are lucky, that little thought pops back up and I think, "I should blog that!"

So today I,
 yes,
 ME,
 invented the 
WORLD'S GREATEST PRACTICAL JOKE!

There is only one rule to this joke. 

You must do this to someone you absolutely 
DO NOT KNOW. 
Only because, this joke is 
SOOOO AWESOME 
you will be tempted to brag.

I guarantee,
 the person you prank 
will talk about this for the rest of their lives!!


Things you will need:
Yes, kids. This what us old people used to talk on. via

a phone
the ability to block your phone number
the name of two famous people
the ability to dial a random phone number

Ready,

Set,

GO!!!

Let's pretend I am calling you, but in this instance I am a man.

You: Hello?

Me: Hi, may I please speak to Angelina?

You: I'm sorry, there is no Angelina here.

Me: Oh! Are you the new assistant?

You: What?

Me: Are you Angelina's new assistant? It's okay, tell her it's Brad.

You: What?!!

Me: Oh, I'm sorry. What number did I dial?

You: Umm.. 444-555-6666

Me: Oh, I'm sorry to have bothered you! I read that number as a 9.

Then hang up!

HOLY CRAP!!! 

THEY WILL BE TELLING THIS STORY FOR YEARS!!!

via
The beauty of this joke is two fold. 

Your prankee thinks that they have just spoken to a famous person and 
that their phone number is just ONE NUMBER off from another famous person. 

It will drive them batty!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

...