Monday, June 3, 2013

At the Aerial Show


Oh, how I need a camera!

Yesterday, I saw some incredible things. Stunning vistas to the left. More to the right! And that was just around here.

Sunday morning as I was taking monkeys outside, one by one. Another story for another time. I heard a small engine airplane. I didn't bother to look up, as it's only one plane, big deal.
But, then, I heard it again, and again.

By now, I was back in the house. I was being buzzed by a crop duster!

Holy canary!

via

And it was a Big Canary!


He would fly down, I swear to about 8 feet off the ground. I am certain if I had gone  out to the field I could have grabbed his wheels! I watched him go north and south. When he made his turns he was headed directly towards the house. Then when he need to go east and west, he would fly right over the house and the trees and dip down so fast and so close to the ground.

Funny how something I find exhilarating, is just someone else's mundane job!


Ps. I saw two more deaf people!!

 

3 comments:

  1. I'm starting to question your sanity....have you had a psyche eval lately?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids and I love when they "dust" the fields by the house here. They barely miss our trees before swooping down!

    ReplyDelete

Signature

...