Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Dear Crazy People,

That refers at least in this particular instance, to you, Dear Reader.


So, Dear Reader, or all twelve of you collectively, Dear Readers.

I am perfectly fine.

Not fineee,as in what a fineee ass. Because, honestly my ass is more like lukewarm cottage cheese.
I really gotta work on that!
Fine as in normal health.

Now there is a reason I know this.
Remember when I lost my mind and created a posting on the personals on Craig's list?

That was just around Christmas time.

Well, I was pretty psyched up for dating. mostly

Anywhoo....

New Year's Eve....

It just so happened, in the course of my job, my finger came in contact with a used needle.
And it drew blood.

I panicked for all of maybe half a second. Seriously.

Logically there is no reason to worry.

But now, I have to go in for regular blood tests. And have to continue for the next six months.

The company panicked, local management panicked, wives of the guys that I work with were telling them to be nice and oh, how scared they were for me.

DAMMIT!! PEOPLE GET YOUR FACTS BEFORE YOU FREAK THE HELL OUT!!!
And that's pretty much how I said it.

But with my son, it showed him that I am no longer the superwoman he grew up with. That I do have an expiration date.

Who knows when, but as I have said before....BS happens.

But, let me just let you in on a little secret.


I won't go quietly 
and I'm taking as many 
of you
 as I can 
with me!!!

 

Ps. I love that you care! And I love that you read my little blog!

2 comments:

Signature

...