Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring, Sprang, Sprung!


First of all, the weatherman can bite my lily white butt!
Secondly, so can the Weather Channel.
But, not to worry. I will still check your site daily, as I am a masochist.

SPRING IS HEREEEE!!!

via

The birdies are returning! I hear them singing!

The fields are greening up!

They are burning the ditches for the spring water!

I returned home on Sunday from a quick run to the store. I pulled in my drive and park next to a tree. I don't know what kind of tree. It is currently naked but!!!
The silver grey catkins are back!

You totally though I typed naked butt!!!!

So what did I do? Did I caress it with my fingers?

Nope, nope, nope!

I brushed my lips against it!!!

Aww, it was like kissing a baby kitty cat!

via

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

...