Monday, March 17, 2014

Tomorrow's Post


Today's post is to explain tomorrows post.

I was the most difficult thing I have ever written in my life.
But, I felt it must be done.

It is written for my son, who lives far away.
He misses me and I miss him.

He's an adult with a grown up life, but he is my little boy.
You understand.

I am not sick, nor do I suspect I am sick.
But sometimes, bullshit happens unexpectedly and you never get to say what you need to say.
So, I am saying it tomorrow.

 

4 comments:

  1. Ummm, way to keep us in suspense!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Terrible I know! My boy reads my posts, so I didn't want to freak him out tomorrow!

      Delete
  2. OK........now we're all worried! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I promise, I am okey dokey! : )

    ReplyDelete

Signature

...