Monday, November 26, 2012

Free Throne


While wandering around the "net". I came across this and well, curiosity got the better of me.

Free Throne

So, I think that someone is giving away a free toilet. Moving on, or so I thought.

The free throne photo was small and of all things, multicolored.
A multicolored toilet I have never seen.
Who in their right mind would pass up a free throne, multicolored or not?

So, I opened up the photo.
I'm unpredictable like that.

Imagine my surprise when I saw this.



Soooo, NOT a toilet. Not that I was looking for free multicolored toilets, mind you.

The description melted my heart.

"I built this for my wife's birthday. We carried her around the block on it. It was a lot of fun. It weighs about 60 pounds. It would be nice for someone else to use it instead of it just going to the dump."

WOW!!!

I know it's no where near St. Valentine's day. And we certainly don't need another holiday between Halloween and Christmas.

But...


Being that I am the Empress of the Universe,
I declare to all upon the Planet Earth, 
that today November 26th, 2012
be declared and observed in perpetuity as

Hug Your Love Day.


and free thrones, for all!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

...