Tuesday, November 13, 2012

something I will never do


It creeps me out. It makes me want to grit my teeth and cringe in a corner. Just writing this post is giving me goose flesh!

BLEH!!

It's all the rage. It's pinned all over Pinterest.
Bloggers are going absolutely insane about doing it, making it and loving it!
Designers are on the band wagon.

AND I WON'T DO IT!!

I will admit, I find it intriguing, creative, even cute at times.

BUT I WON'T TOUCH IT 
EVER, EVER, EVER!!!
a door i will never open
a chair i will never sit on

a refrigerator that i will never stand naked in front of

a bed i will never sleep on
absolutely lovely....but no
Have you noticed the commonality?

Holy Crap!!! 
Chalkboard paint, chalkboard contact paper, C-H-A-L-K. 

K-I-L-L  M-E!!!!!!

Don't even get me started on touching Styrofoam. Oh, and just imagine placing a Styrofoam cup on a chalkboard table. Then sitting on a chalkboard chair in sun dried denim.

 GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, don't bother me for a few hours. I have to go decontaminate in a bath of goat milk lotion.


Ps...Sarah doesn't like Styrofoam for ecological reasons. She's annoying sometimes.

 

2 comments:

  1. How do you feel about the noise two Popsicle sticks make when they rub together or just one on your tongue?

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!! I can't even TOUCH wooden popsicle sticks! Now, that was just cruel! Yet, oh soo funny!

      Delete

Signature

...