Saturday, November 10, 2012

Pinterest...Nailed and Failed


Here are a couple dishes I have made after delving into the world of Pinterest.

**********

I consider this a "cheater" soup. Meaning some of the ingredients are not from scratch. I almost did NOT make this soup because of the ingredients. So here's what I recommend: Send this link to a friend who will shop for you and make this for you. Eat the soup!
You will Love this "cheater"!

****************

I am of the strong opinion that most of the world's problems can be solved with guacamole.

I used this...

to create this...

Bacon Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwich

WIN!!
*****************

Descriptors escape me, so I will plagiarize the quote shown next to this recipe.

"The Mayans and Aztecs called this the drink of the gods." -  


Rum-Spiked Horchata

Absolutely Heavenly!!

As for the pins that failed, they were deleted.  I"M A BAD BLOGGER, BAD BLOGGER!
In my defense, I wasn't blogging at the time.

Forgivies?
 

4 comments:

  1. YUMMMM! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog! You are wanting to move to Colorado soon?

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda!
      And yes. It was to be in November, ah but the best laid plans, etc, etc. So we are shooting for the end of March. Yay me! Your blog is lovely. I spent my summers on my Grandparents farm and you blog reminds me of all the hard work and the great rewards.

      Delete
  2. These look fabulous! I could go for that grilled sandwich right now!! Thank you for following 21 Rosemary Lane...now you have one more follower. Good luck in my giveaway and have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you Barbara. I do love your blog. Apparently I am not savvy enough to figure out how to add your giveaway. On the bright side that's four less people to compete against. LOL Thanks!

      Delete

Signature

...