Thursday, November 1, 2012

The WORST BANK EVER!!!!!!!

WORST BANK ON EARTH!!


Let's see.....my bank,
REGIONS
That shall remain nameless,
REGIONS
Is the worst bank on the planet!!!!
REGIONS

I have been with this bank for less than three years,
REGIONS
and this is what has happened
REGIONS
in this time.
REGIONS

First, someone wiped out my REGIONS BANK account and I ended up with a NEGATIVE BALANCE of over $1500!!! How the hell does that happen?!
REGIONS
When I discovered this I was at a REGIONS bank branch ATM
REGIONS
trying to withdraw some of MY money to send to my son.
REGIONS
I went inside to talk to the REGIONS branch manager and it seemed as though he didn't believe me.
REGIONS
 He asked if I let anyone "borrow" my debit card or if anyone had my pin number.
The answer is NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REGIONS

The charges were from various stores but used online in equal dollar amounts. One that sticks out in my head was for Wal-mart for $500. All these charges were done in CALIFORNIA. I live no where near CALIFORNIA. I suggested that maybe my card need a vacation and boarded a plane BY ITSELF. Idiot!
REGIONS

Then I was told that my money would NOT be reimbursed for up to 30 DAYS while REGIONS completed their investigation.

HELLO, NO MONEY TILL MY NEXT PAYCHECK!!!!
REGIONS

I asked the REGIONS bank manager what could he do, the REGIONS bank manager could have cared less, there was nothing he could do about it.
So he said.
REGIONS

I went to a different REGIONS branch, out of my regular drive. The REGIONS manager there was good. But I could only write out counter checks for small denominations until the REGIONS investigation was complete.
Awesomeness, NOT! A BIG PAIN IN MY REAR!
 REGIONS
WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!

Then it happened again, in much smaller amounts. I caught it and had to fight with the REGIONS "customer service" person at their 800 number to correct this.

A Bank you can...


Months later, I need to wire $2800 to my son's bank. The money never made it. It was if my 20 minutes of waiting to be served by REGIONS and the additional 10 minutes to actually process the transaction never occurred. Thank God, my son had other avenues for the money he needed.
 NOT REGIONS BANK


REGIONS
Next, my car was broken into while sitting in my driveway. They stole everything. But for this story we will concentrate on my wallet with a small bit of cash and my REGIONS debit card.
I called immediately , crying no less. Tell the REGIONS woman what happened, told her where I used it last and REGIONS was supposed to credit back my REGIONS account. The cops show up and I hang up with REGIONS thinking all was good. I WAS WRONG!!

Tonight, I discover not only HAD REGIONS BANK NOT credited my REGIONS BANK account but more purchases were made and REGIONS BANK charged me a $5.00 Holding Fee! And of course I had to use REGIONS BANK counter checks because it was going to take REGIONS BANK another 10 days for me to receive my new REGIONS debit card.


Okay, so I told a lie. I mentioned the REGIONS BANK by name maybe once or twice. My Bad.


 

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't have stayed past the first event. Normally I'd say good for you for persevering, but it doesn't look like it was good for you. :(

    ReplyDelete

Signature

...