Friday, November 9, 2012

I'm Pinned!! and not in the cute Pinteresting way..


At this very moment,
I am pinned to my bed,
 and not in that cute "Tie me up, Baby" kinda way.

seriously, do not try this at home.

Those monkeys I keep telling you about? Are not actual monkeys.

They are freakin' dogs. Freakin' dogs that I love, mostly.

Did I want 5 dogs monkeys? Umm, no. I definitely did NOT want 5 dogs monkeys.

At this moment, I have a 75 lb behemoth laying on my blanket pinning me on the left side.

At this moment, I have a 50 lb "aww, who's momma's little bitch" pinning me at the foot of the bed on the left side.

At this moment, I have a 55 lb "come on ya crazy nut" pinning me on the lower right side.

And at this moment, Puggies, 65lbs of pure beach body is feeling the need for some ultimate love, is laying ... ALL OVER ME!!!

I understand this is all very confusing so I made a chart. See below.
a chart

PS. ULTIMATE LOVE NOT INTIMATE LOVE, you people are sick!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

...