Thursday, November 29, 2012

It's a week later...

It's been a week since you have eaten yourself silly, now where did you put the wishbone to dry?
Come on, go find it. We have work to do!
First we will make...

A Christmas Fairy
a wishbone doll-DIY
Nah, just kidding on the doll. But we do have work to do, if you can just find that darn wishbone.

Never mind, we will just use mine.

Get your wishes ready!

 My wishbone is for World Peace.$48.

My wish is for every child to have a loving home.  $21
My wish is for every animal to be well fed and never know abuse.  $19.95

This wish is for me winning the lottery! $3.99

Want to know where this tradition originated? Click here.

After previewing this post, I realized something. The first three wishbones are impossible to break. But the last wishbone will break in my hand easily.

So what I have learned from my post is that I have a better chance at winning the lottery than seeing world peace, all children loved, and animals not being abused.

Now that's just sad.


PS. This is not an endorsement of product, artist, photographer or elected official.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

...