Monday, May 6, 2013

I interrupt my scheduled post for this important announcement!



I AM AWESOME!!!!



I climbed one of these....

going straight up vertical using one of these.....


And why, you may be asking yourself. Well, because it's part of my job.

I thought the guys were kidding at the job site. Then they say,

"The last guy did it."

Unfortunately, I left my girl card home in my other pants.

One guy says that it is perfectly safe, there is even a catwalk across the crane.

Oh goody! Pfft.

So with out any assistance, any safety equipment and no one to watch my spectacular death defying feat.

I climbed, and climbed and climbed. All the while thinking...I'm an idiot.

When I got back down safely, I walked back over to the office. I told them that yes it is perfectly safe,
IF YOU DON'T LET GO.!!!

So, yep, me and my puny girl upper body climbed three stories , straight up vertical.

And  OH, CRAP...I GOTTA DO IT AGAIN NEXT MONTH!!!

But never mind that, today I am.....

SUPER AWESOME!!!!


 

2 comments:

Signature

...