Friday, May 24, 2013

My Sister's Boobs and McGangbang

These are things I learned about this week.

My sister got boobs. I don't say she got new boobs, because she really didn't have any to begin with. She got boobs. I don't know when, because I don't speak to her. But I saw a picture of her. She looks great and happy! Good for her. That's my good side speaking. My bad half knows when to keep it's thoughts to itself.

Anywhoo.... I get a call from a very reliable source about the McGangbang. Yep, my son told me about this. He said he thought he was the last person to know about this, then decided he did not want to be the last person to know about this and called me.

So, it is now my duty to pass this invaluable knowledge on to you. And yes, it is real and yes, my boy had to try it out. And yes, he got the McGangbang





 I am fairly certain Ronald would not approve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signature

...